Report writing is one of the essential works in professional social worker’s job and in NGO sector. With this article, I am featuring some information regarding how to do effective report writing.
- It is helpful to first review about what you are going to write, who will be your reader and how your report writing will be beneficial to your readers.
- Write in short sentences. Be sure that each sentence has 15-20 words. Long sentences can make your reader tired.
- Use simple and effective words for making report.
- Write in paragraph. Keep extra attention while creating paragraph. Focus only one matter in each paragraph.
- Don’t use abuse words or double sound meaning words in your report. Abuse writing may be harmful to you as your readers may place objection on your report.
- Don’t forget to double check the grammar error as well as spelling mistakes after completing your report.