Case study is one of the most important tasks in the social work field. During the case study, you have to write a report about the beneficiary. Here are some of the tips using that you can start working on case study.
- First of all visit to the community and find your hero. (Hero is the person on which you are going to write case study).
- Ask him/her about the family background, siblings, education profile and other general information.
- Ask him/her about the special achievement if any
- What is the current situation of the family
- His/her wishes, what he/she wants to be, wants to do etc
These are the rough materials for your case study. Now follow this template for completing your case study.
- The Situation
- Introduction of the hero
- Uniqueness in the Story